Wondering about estate planning? Come to one of our entertaining and informative events!
All events require RSVP. We do adjust the venue depending on the turnout (always downtown Santa Cruz near our office). We will contact all registered RSVPs prior to the date to confirm venue.
Families with Minor Children Informational Session
During this no-charge class, you will learn:
- The most common mistakes parents make when naming guardians, even when working with a lawyer -- and how to fix them.
- How to choose the right guardians for your children and create a village to make sure your children are never taken from your home or placed with strangers if something happens to you.
- How to make sure your assets are immediately and privately available to the people you’ve named to care for your children.
- Why a Will alone is simply not enough to make sure your kids are taken care of the way you want, by the people you want, no matter what.
Call if you want to set up a private seminar for your group.
We also do General Estate Planning Informational Sessions
A FREE Seminar to discover how to plan for your family’s protection and welfare.
- Probate and trusts, including who needs a trust, benefits of trusts, and the decisions made when creating a trust.
- How to avoid letting your assets go to the state department of unclaimed property,
- How to protect children's assets and
- A primer on minimizing property taxes.